Law Colloquy invites you all for a webinar on
An Approach to Judicial Services Exam
Guest Speaker (pro bono)-
Ms Karuna Sharma,
Judicial Magistrate First Class, Civil Judge Rewari, Haryana
The webinar will cover the five R's required for the preparation of judicial services exam, these are:
1. Right stage: when to start preparing for the exam?
2. Right approach: For prelims and mains exams.
3. Right decision: coaching classes vs. self-study.
4. Right choice: practice law or take other avocations simultaneously?
5. Right efforts: how to comprehend bare acts, case studies, judgement writing, language, and making notes.
• DATE - 25th June 2020
• TIME - 4:00 P.M onwards
• REGISTRATION FEE: Rs. 250/- ( inclusive of GST)
For any queries contact@